100% Pure Arnica Herb Essential Oil All Natural
Origin: Mountainous regions of Europe
Blends Well with: Eucalyptus, Ginger, Peppermint and any aroma therapeutic
Benefits of using Arnica Essential Oil:
- Muscle pain
- Anti-inflammatory, swelling
- Instills positivity and feeling of gratitude
- Sea sickness
- Chest pain
- Insect bites
- Hair loss
- Healthy Immune System
Our essential oils are pure and natural extracts of plants. They are used for aromatherapy
due to their fragrance and the therapeutic grade gives them each individual homeopathic
benefits. Aromatherapy is an ancient science which believes in treating the mind with fragrance.
Arnica oil is becoming popular for its pain-relieving and health-promoting properties. It’s a
wonderful addition to your alternative first aid kit, especially if you’re prone to exercise-related
injuries, such as bruises or sprains.
Many professional athletes today even use a topical homeopathic preparation of arnica oil as first
aid relief for sports- or exercise-related pain or injury.
1) Each oil comes in an amber color glass bottles to protect light sensitive oils from degrading.
2) All bottles have a euro dropper to ensure only few drops come at a time ensuring full usage.
3) 100% natural, pure grade, kosher and organic essential oils.
4) Use a few drops in a diffuser to freshen any room or office
5) Can be mixed in water while taking bath.
6 ) For External use only
7) Keep away from Children. Aromatic and Topical Use Only.
8) People with hypersensitivity, pregnant women and breastfeeding moms should also refrain
from using arnica oil
Arnica Essential Oil’s refreshing aroma stems from the from CO2-extraction of fresh or dried hairy leaves and large yellowish
blooms of flowering perennial plants from the daisy family. The oil has therapeutic, medicinal
health and wellness properties in it, which helps promote young and healthy living. It can be used in
rituas, spiritual, essential, holistic, medicinal, and aromatherapy applications.