100% Pure Bergamot Essential Oil All Natural & Organic
Blends Well with: Sage, Frankincense, Mandarin, Jasmine, Black Pepper, Cypress,
Geranium, Nutmeg, Sandalwood, Orange, Rosemary, Vetiver and Ylang-Ylang Oil
Benefits of using Bergamot Essential Oil
- Headache relief
- muscle tension
- stimulates hormonal and digestive juices
- kills bacteria
- heals scars
Our essential oils are pure and natural extracts of plants. They are used for aromatherapy
due to their fragrance and the therapeutic grade gives them each individual homeopathic
benefits. Aromatherapy is an ancient science which believes in treating the mind with fragrance.
1) Each oil comes in an amber color glass bottles to protect light sensitive oils from degrading.
2) All bottles have a euro dropper to ensure only few drops come at a time ensuring full usage.
3) 100% natural, pure grade, kosher and organic essential oils.
4) Use a few drops in a diffuser to freshen any room or office
5) Can be mixed in water while taking bath.
6) For External use only
7) Keep away from Children. Aromatic and Topical Use Only.
The disinfectant and antibiotic properties of bergamot oil make it a good antiseptic and vulnerary
agent; It’s known to help promote healing of wounds, cracks on the skin and heels, ulcers, and itching;
Bergamot Oil has a very sweet smell and a number of cosmetic and industrial uses. It’s extensively
used in cosmetics and skin care products such as beauty soaps, creams, and lotions
Refreshing aroma made from cold pressed of Bergamot leafs. Great aromatic earthy smell. The oil has
therapeutic, medicinal health and wellness properties in it, which results in young and healthy living.
It can be used in rituals, spiritual, essential, holistic, medicinal, and aromatherapy.