100% Pure Cinnamon Essential Oil All Natural & Organic
Origin: Sri Lanka
Blends Well with: Black pepper, Clove, Cardamom, Ginger, Bergamot, Frankincense,
Grapefruit, Lavender, Lemon, Orange, Rosemary, Tea Tree, Thyme and Ylang Ylang
Stimulates the immune system
Our essential oils are pure and natural extracts of plants. They are used for aromatherapy due
to their fragrance and the therapeutic grade gives them each individual homeopathic benefits.
Aromatherapy is an ancient science which believes in treating the mind with fragrance.
1) Each oil comes in an amber color glass bottles to protect light sensitive oils from degrading.
2) All bottles have a euro dropper to ensure only few drops come at a time ensuring full usage.
3) 100% natural, pure grade, kosher and organic essential oils.
4) Use a few drops in a diffuser to freshen any room or office
5) Can be mixed in water while taking bath.
6 ) For External use only
7) Keep away from Children. Aromatic and Topical Use Only.
Cinnamon essential oil is extracted from Cinnamomum zeylanicum (also known as C. verum and
Laurus cinnamomum) of the Lauraceae family. Essential Oils are highly concentrated extracts from
plants & are generally distilled (most frequently by steam or water) from the leaves, stems, flowers,
bark, roots, or other elements of a plant. Cinnamon Essential Oil is distilled from the bark and leaves
of the cinnamon tree.
1) Cinnamon Essential Oil is peppery, earthy, spicy, bright yet slightly woodsy.
2) Nourishes the scalp
3) It has a refreshing aroma and keeps you fresh and fragrant for a long time
Refreshing aroma made from steam distillation of bark of cinnamon tree. Great aromatic earthy smell.
The oil has therapeutic, medicinal health and wellness properties in it, which results in young and healthy
living. It can be used in rituals, spiritual, essential, holistic, medicinal, and aromatherapy.