100% Pure Frankincense & Myrrh Essential Oil Blend
Magical & Medicinal, Frankincense and Myrrh are known to be the essential oils most widely used in the world. The stories of the myrrh resin goes back to the Three Wise Men (Magi) and the gifts of gold, frankincense and myrrh. Refreshing aroma brings middle notes which are warm, rich, sweet-woody scent of frankincense. The oil has therapeutic, medicinal health and wellness properties in it, which help promote young and healthy living. It can be used in ritual, spiritual, essential, holistic, medicinal, and aromatherapy applications.
Possible health benefits of using Pure Frankincense and Myrrh Oil
- Chronic Pain
- High Cholesterol
- Support the Respiratory System
- Immune Booster/Prevents/Helps Microbial (fever, food poisoning, cough, cold)
- Improves Circulation
- Skin Diseases (Eczema etc)
- Soothes cracked, chapped skin. Fades scars
- Digestive health
The Rich History of Pure Frankincense and Myrrh Oil:
More than two thousand years ago, wise men presented these valuable gifts to the baby Jesus.
The ancient Egyptians used frankincense and myrrh to anoint kings and mummify their dead. These days, frankincense and myrrh essential oils keep you healthy by relieving stress and treating respiratory infections.
At that time in the ancient world, people considered frankincense and myrrh to be more valuable than the gold.
Frankincense was the oil of choice to anoint kings and newborns.
It also enhanced meditation and was prized as an exotic perfume.
Women used Myrrh to ward off infection and to brighten their moods, while ancient Egyptians embalmed their mummies with it and Greek soldiers healed their battle wounds with myrrh essential oil.
Additional Considerations for all Essential Oils by Skylara Essentials:
1) Each oil comes in an amber color glass bottles to protect light sensitive oils from degrading.
2) All bottles have a euro dropper to ensure only few drops come at a time ensuring full usage.
3) Pure grade, certified vegan, certified kosher and organic essential oils.
4) Use a few drops in a diffuser to freshen any room or office
5) Can be mixed in water while taking bath.
6) For External use only
7) Keep away from Children. Aromatic and Topical Use Only.
Our essential oils are pure and natural extracts of plants. They are used for aromatherapy due to their fragrance and the therapeutic grade that gives them each individual homeopathic benefits. Aromatherapy is an ancient science which believes in treating the mind with fragrance.