100% Pure Peppermint (Chinese) Essential Oil All Natural & Organic
Blends Well with: Benzoin, Eucalyptus, Lavender, Marjoram, Lemon and Rosemary
Possible Benefits of Using Peppermint Essential Oil
- Relieves sore muscles
- Relieves ausea and digestive issues
- Improves mental focus
- Boosts energy
- Cost-effective natural solution to replace pharmaceutical drugs
Our essential oils are pure and natural extracts of plants. They are used for aromatherapy due to their fragrance and the therapeutic grade
gives them each individual homeopathic benefits. Aromatherapy is an ancient science which believes in treating the mind with fragrance.
Special Considerations for all of Skylara Essentials’ Oils
1) Each oil comes in an amber color glass bottles to protect light sensitive oils from degrading.
2) All bottles have a euro dropper to ensure only few drops come at a time ensuring full usage.
3) 100% natural, pure grade, kosher and organic essential oils.
4) Use a few drops in a diffuser to freshen any room or office
5) Can be mixed in water while taking bath.
6) For External use only
7) Keep away from Children. Aromatic and Topical Use Only.
Throughout the globe, Peppermint Oil is appreciated among the aromatherapists for use in body massage and aromatherapy. The natural warmth
of peppermint oil is ideal to trigger the neurons in the brain for alleviating inflammation in different parts of the body. The presence of menthol, menthone,
isomenthone, methofuran, methyl acetate in Peppermint Oil makes it a much-praised nervine and anti-inflammatory agent. Just a gentle massage by diluting
it in preferred carrier oil helps to sooth nerves and muscles for a relaxed feel.
Refreshing aroma made from steam distillation of peppermint leafs Great aromatic mentholated smell. The oil has therapeutic, medicinal health and wellness
properties in it, which results in young and healthy living. It can be used in rituals, spiritual, essential, holistic, medicinal, and aromatherapy.